Do you wish to gain entry into Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB)? Well, if you wish to do so, then be ready because Crescent University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out, and qualified candidates are employed to purchase the form and apply for admission in the University.
In this article, I would not only be telling you about the Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) Post-UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. What you should be expecting is top details like requirements and eligibility to studying in the university, courses available, screening and more. So, if you are interested in any of this information, I advise that you keep on reading the article.
Note: So, if you are among the multitude searching for details concerning Crescent University Post UTME form release date, then you should know that you are not the only one lurking for that information.
About the Crescent University 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form
Crescent University Post-UTME for 2021/2022 academic session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See eligibility and other instructions below;
Crescent University Available Undergraduate Programmes
Below, I would be giving your details on the undergraduate programmes available at Crescent University. Not just the courses but also the duration of the courses. They include:
|Banking and Finance||4|
|Economics with Operation Research||4|
|Political Science and International Relations||4|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture||5|
|Property and Commercial Law||5|
|Jurisprudence and International Law||5|
|Environmental and Water Resources||5|
|Urban and Regional Planning||5|
General Admission Requirements.
– UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME)
- Those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
- Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks of 160 and above can also apply, but must do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department. CLICK HERE to View Departmental Requirements
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s screening exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to: Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application Form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have an acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application Form (VISIT E-PORTAL PAGE) and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
– Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
– Transfer Candidates
- Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase, complete the prescribed Application Form (VISIT E-PORTAL PAGE)
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into the University.
- Ensure that transcript of their academic records and special confidential report on them (are forwarded by appropriate officials of their current institution) are received in the Admissions office of Crescent University not later than two months before the commencement of the intended session for which admission is being sought.
- Have C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply
Click on the link to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME: http://admissions.crescent.edu.ng/admission/apply