This is to inform the general public about the Crawford University Part-Time Diploma Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Management of Crawford University has released its Part-Time Diploma Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. All interested applicants can now start purchasing or applying for the institution admission form.
About the Crawford University 2021/2022 Part-Time Diploma Programme Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the specially designed Part-Time Diploma programmes at Crawford University. Take advantage of the serene and highly conducive academic environment of the University to advance your career while on the job at affordable fees.
Crawford University Diploma Programme Programmes Available
A. DIPLOMA COURSES
- Local Government Administration Studies
- Social Work and Community Development
- Financial Management
- Public Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Entrepreneurial Development Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Leadership and Global Studies
- Diplomacy & International Studies
- Catering and Hotel Management
B. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
- Information Communication Technology
- Architectural Design with Auto CAD
- Desktop Publishing
Crawford University Part-Time Diploma Programmes – Duration of Courses
- Diploma Courses: 2 academic sessions
Crawford University Part-Time Diploma Programmes – Admission Requirements
- Credit passes in at least four subjects including English language, Mathematics, relevant subject to that course and any other subject in the SSCE, GCE. NECO or equivalent.
- A professional Certificate in Technology, Business Administration, Banking, Accounting. Law, Marketing Finance, Insurance and related professional certificates.
- Mature candidates not less than 35 years of age with qualifications below the minimum requirements of four (4) credits which must include English language and Mathematics or a pass in either of these but not less than 10 years cognate working experience may be considered.
Specified Subjects Area Requirements:
- Social Work and community Development
- SSCE OR GCE O’ level with at least 3 credits and a minimum of 30 years of age.
- Officers from the Ministry of Social Welfare, Religious Organizations. Media, Local Government Service, Security Agencies, Refugee/Humanitarian Worker etc.
- Any other interested candidates with OND/NCE/B.Sc, Certificates or equivalent qualifications.
- Security and Criminology In addition to (I) above:
- Officers from the rank of assistant superintendent or equivalent.
Candidate should posses credit passes in four science subjects including a credit in Mathematics and at least a pass in English language.
How to Apply for Crawford University Part-Time Diploma Programmes
- Forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10.000) only as application fees.
- Application forms can also be obtained directly from the Secretary, School of Part-Time Studies Crawford University, Igbesa.
- Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
- All duly completed application forms are to be returned directly to the University.
Crawford University School of Part-Time Studies, lgbesa, Ogun State or scanned along with hank tellers and forwarded to this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Crawford University Student Enrolment Advisers on +2347014974290 or +2348134610760 or +2348023003436 or Esther Padonu(Mrs.) – 0803 725 5824