This is to inform the general public about the Crawford University Part-Time Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Management of Crawford University has released its Part-Time Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. All interested applicants can now start purchasing or applying for the institution admission form.
About the Crawford University 2021/2022 Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the specially designed Part-Time Degree programmes at Crawford University. Take advantage of the serene and highly conducive academic environment of the University to advance your career while on the job at affordable fees.
Crawford University Degree Programmes Available
A. DEGREE COURSES
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Political Science & International Relations
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Information and Communication Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
Crawford University Part-Time Programmes – Duration of Courses.
- Degree Courses: 5/6 academic sessions.
Crawford University Part-Time Degree Programmes Admission Requirements.
Candidate should posses Five credits including English language and Mathematics at ordinary level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB). Direct entry for ND & HND holders.
How to Apply for Crawford University Part-Time Degree Programmes
- Forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10.000) only as application fees.
- Application forms can also be obtained directly from the Secretary, School of Part-Time Studies Crawford University, Igbesa.
- Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
- All duly completed application forms are to be returned directly to the University.
Crawford University School of Part-Time Studies, lgbesa, Ogun State or scanned along with hank tellers and forwarded to this email email@example.com.
Call Crawford University Student Enrolment Advisers on +2347014974290 or +2348134610760 or +2348023003436 or Esther Padonu(Mrs.) – 0803 725 5824