The youth Entrepreneurs Support (YES) initiative by Africa and Europe committee of the Commonwealth youth council (CYC) aims at the support of youth entrepreneurs in both regions and to stimulate youth businesses for the strategizing resiliently for stability and recovery.
The activities would span for data collection to understand challenges, webinar series, discussions with experts, boot camps, skill-building sessions, and advocacy strategies. The Commonwealth youth council is an officially recognized voiced for the over 1.2 billion young people of the Commonwealth it is the largest and most diverse leading youth organization all over the world.
About the Commonwealth Youth Council Youth Entrepreneurs Support (YES) Initiative 2020
The Commonwealth youth council work and represent the voice of all young people within the 52 Commonwealth nation. Youth startups, small and medium enterprises, youth innovative entrepreneurship and businesses which are the main areas that contribute to the stability of the economic security of young people are the sectors which have been greatly negatively impacted by the pandemic and this has greatly amplified the prevailing situations of poor social security, reduced funding’s, capital generation and increasing unemployment before the pandemic. We would be giving detailed explanations on the aims and goals and as well as the application processes.
Goals and Aims
The Commonwealth youth council youth entrepreneurs support (YES) initiative 2020 is geared towards achieving some certain goals. These goals are the main aims of the Commonwealth youth council youth entrepreneurs support yes initiative 2020. The programmed is mandated to ensure that these goals and aims are been achieved. The goals and aims of the Commonwealth youth council youth entrepreneurs support yes initiative 2020 are to;
- Produce a regional study of challenges faced by youth businesses and documents good practices solution to support businesses recover and mitigate future challenges
- Conduct webinars and boot camps which is aimed at building capacity and equipping business owners with skills
- Support youth businesses recovery and advocate for youth enterprise funds
These are the goals and aims of the Commonwealth youth council youth entrepreneurs support yes initiative 2020. The webinars series’ and boot camp will;
- Explore key issues relating to youth businesses
- Build the capacity of youth entrepreneurs and innovators
- Produce a platform where business owners can network with themselves and experts
- Encourage sharing and learning of boot practices
- Facilitate acquisition of skills which geared towards finding the solutions to challenges
The application processes for the Commonwealth youth council youth entrepreneurs support yes initiative 2020 is one of the majors key points you are meant to take notice of in the Commonwealth youth council youth entrepreneurs support yes initiative 2020. You are to be knowledgeable about the application processes because without you been adequately informed applying might seem impossible. To apply all candidates are to click here to apply for the Commonwealth youth council youth entrepreneurs support yes initiative 2020.
Location: Zoom platform, all selected participants would be sent a link to join
Date: 7th August to 29th August 2020
for more details, visit this link.