The Commonwealth Foundation is organizing an internship programme for all interested applicants who are into the line of writing. The Commonwealth Foundation is an intergovernmental organization that is established by the heads of government to support the belief that the Commonwealth is equivalent to an organization or association of people as it is of government.
It is the Commonwealth agency for civil society, a unique stand-alone organization which is established and funded by the government. We would explain in a detailed form what the Commonwealth foundation writers Internship Programme 2020 is all about. As an intern, you can function as the Role or the Person and there are basic allowances and duration instruction that has been laid down for you as an intern. The first thing we would be talking about is;
About the Commonwealth Foundation Writers Internship Programme 2020
The Commonwealth Organization is looking for interns who will work for its dynamic cultural programme commonwealth organization. The internship will be London based and the support activities would be on two particular website’s www.Commonwealth.org and www.addastories.org and a various project which includes the Commonwealth story prize and craft development initiatives.
Allowances and Duration
We would be talking about the allowances and duration that has been allocated for all the interns who are been selected for any of the duties above In the Commonwealth foundation writers Internship Programme 2020. The allowances and duration for the Commonwealth foundation writers Internship Programme 2020 are as follow;
- Five days per week from 9:30 to 5:30 and flexibility around these timings can also be discussed, for example, the intern is undertaking part of studying or similar commitment
- Six months duration with the possibility of extension to a maximum of one year.
- 55 euros per day
- Travel allowances to a maximum of 20 euros per day
- As an intern, this does not constitute unemployment with the foundation. There are no payment for a bank holiday, privilege days or sickness and there is a limited holiday allowance
- The intern is included dully in extended training opportunities and appropriate intern learning and development programmes
- Assistance is given where there is a possibility to aid the intern in securing a permanent role in another organization at the end of their Internship. If there was a suitable vacancy at the foundation the intern can apply, however, there is no guarantee of any role at the end of the Internship
You should be aware of the fact that the role will be based in the London office at St. James and at the time of starting, if the Covid 19 pandemic social distancing restriction is still in place the envisaged role will initially begin locally.
The individual or intern that the Commonwealth foundation or organization is looking for must have a strong and good writing skills, research abilities, experience of working with websites and using social media platforms. The ability to meet tight deadlines is all essential and a good knowledge of Microsoft office and strong administration skills is also needed. Applicants are to possess Nationality or vISA that gives them the right to live in the UK
To apply for the Commonwealth Foundation Writers Internship Programme 2020 is not a hard or complicated thing to undertake. To apply or interested applicants are to Click here and the Deadline for the submission of application is on the 16th of June 2020.
Open this link for more info about the Programme