The College of Agriculture, Lafia in short “COALAFIA” Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced, and interested candidates can check below for more details. Expect the requirements and how to apply for the Post UTME form below.
About the COALAFIA Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The college and the general public is to be informed that the college of Agriculture, Science, and technology, lafia, Nasarawa State (formerly recognized as the college of Agriculture, Lafia) has commenced the sales of its Post UTME Screening Form for the academic session of 2020/2021.
COALAFIA ND Courses
The COALAFIA ND Courses are stated below.
- Animal Health and Production (AHP) Agricultural Technology (AGT)
- Agricultural Engineering Technology (AET)
- Forestry Technology (FOT)
- Home and Rural Economics (HRE)
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology (HLT)
COALAFIA Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates that are interested in applying for the Post UTME Form are expected to meet the eligibility criteria stated below:
- Candidates that made the college as their 2nd and 3rd choice are expected to change it to their first choice before they would be placed under consideration for admission.
- The cut-off mark of the institution is 120. Similarly. The cut-off point for Animal health and production (AHP) and Agricultural Engineering (AET) is 140 and above.
How to Apply
All the UTME candidates that made the college of Agriculture, science, and technology Lafia as his or her first choice and scored above 120 are requested to register at the college ICT in other to obtain the form from the portal of the college at the URL www. coalafia.edu.ng by creating their account and subsequent payment of the sum on two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
The screening date would be announced later
Click this link to apply.
All the applicants are expected to note that the date for the closing of sales of form for 2020/2021 academic session is 29th January 2021.