The Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) empowers social entrepreneurs, especially the young ones from every corner of the world, this is to help birth culture for entrepreneurship and to support education in entrepreneurship. All interested participants are invited to tender their ideas and their projects which are expected to be innovative with a positive impact to the society that champions or implements at least one of the 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
The SDGs plus the other 169 related targets give high priority to social, environmental, economic, governmental and health challenges of our generation. The Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) 2020 is a part of the entrepreneurship campus and it was created to empower entrepreneurs around the world to bring forth innovative solutions to the global and community challenges we face these days and to also engage in a world that is more peaceful and sustainable. Entries from entrepreneurs around the world are welcomed for the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) 2020. All entries must be submissive latest on the 30th of September 2020.
How to Apply for the 2020 Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC)
To apply for the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) 2020 you must follow the instructions listed below. The application process is online, all applications are done online!
- Log on to https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/register/ to register and create an online account.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you. Click on the link in your email to confirm your account and registration and to activate your account. If you can’t find the email, check your spam folder for the mail.
- To be part of the competition you must submit your innovative ideas or project and you must be between the ages of 13 years old to 29 years old.
- Fill the preliminary entry form and submit it on completion.
- All successful entries that passed the preliminary screening exercise will be upload to the competition website will take part in the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC).
Any and all rejected entries can be refined by the applicants or the entrants and can be submitted again up to the deadline for entries and application.
Eligibility for the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) 2020
To be able to apply for the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) 2020 and take part in the competition you must be:
- At least 13 years old with innovative ideas or project for an enterprise that adds to the SDGs, you can also take part if you are at least 13 years old and operating an innovative enterprise in the form a business, an informal Program or a non-profit organization.
- To participate you must submit your entry in English.
- Depending on your age you can take part in the youth category (13 years old to 29 years old) or the adult category (30 years old and above).
To take part in the competition you must be eligible. To be eligible, you must meet up to all that is stated above. Deadline for entries is on the 30th of September 2020, all the finalist will be announced on the 16th of November 2020 and the winners will be selected by the panel of judges on the 7th of December 2020 after which the online ceremony awards will take place on the 10th of December 2020.