This is to inform the public about the Center for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) Scholarships 2024. Details about the Scholarship are given below.
About CICOPS Scholarships 2024
In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries (Ref. World Bank Classification Income), the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2024 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
CICOPS Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants must have at least two year of either teaching experience or activity within international organizations and institutions. Applications must be supported by a letter of invitation from a professor at the University of Pavia, someone who would work with you on a joint research project whilst in Pavia.
How to Apply for the CICOPS Scholarships
REGISTRATION ON PICA
At the page https://pica.cineca.it/en/register/ you can register on PICA. In order to apply for the calls published on PICA, it is necessary to fill out the Personal data
– full form. If you choose to fill the Personal data – restricted form, you will be requested to integrate your personal information when submitting an application.
COMPILATION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
To fill out the application form, click on the relative “CALL” button, and then on “NEW SUBMISSION”
– the following page will be visible. The application form is divided into pages and sections. Fill out each page with the relevant sections and click on “Save and proceed” (bottom left), alternatively for the display of contents only, click on “Next”
If there are errors in the personal data that was entered during registration, the candidate can correct them by accessing the “Profilo Utente” at the top right. When the insertion of data is successful, the system proceeds to the following page; otherwise, error messages/warnings will appear, and the candidate must correct the data already entered, or insert any data that is missing.
The candidate will now see that the application to be presented is on the dashboard, with the status “Draft”. The candidate can in any case “Edit” and “Verify” his/her application before the indicated deadline. To submit the application, click on “Submit”.
PRESENTATION OF THE APPLICATION
During the presentation phase, the system generates a preview of the application form. The candidate must once more confirm his/her intention to submit the application by clicking on “Submit” at the bottom of the page. At this point the system generates a PDF file of the application which can be downloaded.
After completing the procedure for filling out and submitting the application, the candidate will receive an email confirming the receipt of the form.
PROCEDURE FOR MODIFICATION AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE APPLICATION
If changes need to be made to the application form after the PDF has been generated, but before the deadline for applications:
– If the candidate has submitted his/her application and received the email confirming receipt of the form, it will no longer be possible to modify it, but it can be withdrawn by clicking on the “Withdraw” button on the dashboard, after which it is possible to submit a new application;
– if the candidate has generated the PDF file of his/her application, but has not completed the presentation procedure, then he/she can write to [email protected] requesting that the application be opened and specifying the motivation; in this case the candidate must provide the application ID and attach an identity document.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 31 May 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Center for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) Scholarships 2024.
- WOMENENTREPRENEURS4GOOD 3.0 Women-LED Change Program | APPLY NOW
- African Union (AU) Internship Program | APPLY NOW
- Afreximbank Research Sabbatical Programme | APPLY NOW