The 1st Chikun Local Government Education Authority Kaduna State Essay Writing Competition 2020 is now inviting applications from all interested applicants looking forward to taking part in it. This Competition was created to help promote comprehensive literacy education for pupils and teachers of the Chikun LGEA in terms of merging the restructuring policy in the Kaduna state education sector.
About the 1st Chikun Local Government Education Authority Kaduna State Essay Writing Competition
Details about the 1st Chikun Local Government Education Authority Kaduna State Essay Writing Competition are given below;
THE IMPACT OF Covid-19 ON THE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION IN CHIKUN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
Eligibility & General Rules
To be eligible for the competition, candidates are to meet the eligibility requirements stated below.
- The competition is available to all students and teachers who of the Chikun LGEA
- All entries are expected to be written by one author
- The entries are to be the original work of the author and must have not been published elsewhere.
- All entries must be done in English
- The written essays are expected to be between the range of 1500-2000 words and type in times new roman.
The Entries should be emailed to:
Entries submission: 1st November 2020
Entries Closure: 10th December 2020
Below are the prizes offered to the winners of the competition:
First Position: N10,000
Second Position: N7,000
Third Position: N5,000