Chevening is the United Kingdom (UK) Government’s global scholarship programme which grants future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships, the Chevening UK Government Scholarships are awarded to excellent and outstanding professionals from all around the globe to support their pursuit for a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any university in the United Kingdom (UK).
If you have ambition, a potential for leadership, and a strong academic background, you are encouraged to apply for the Chevening UK Government Scholarships during this application window which has its deadline date scheduled for the 3rd of November, 2020.
About the Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2021/2022
Chevening offers fully-funded scholarships to the recipient, which affords you time to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the United Kingdom (UK) for a year, during which time you will develop both academically and professionally, experience UK culture, grow your network, and build lasting positive relationships with the United Kingdom.
Chevening Scholarships enable and support outstanding and excellent emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the United Kingdom. Whilst there is no “typical” Chevening Scholar, Chevening is looking for the kind of people who have the ideas, passion, and influence to provide the solutions as well as possessing leadership qualities needed to create a better future.
Aims And Benefits
The Chevening United Kingdom (UK) Government scholarships are normally fully funded. The same applies to the 2021/2022 edition as it will cover:
- University tuition fees
- Travel costs to and from the United Kingdom
- A monthly stipend
- An arrival allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A homeward departure allowance
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the United Kingdom
In order to be considered for the Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2021/2022, there are certain eligibility criteria that are required of the applicants. These eligibility criteria and requirements are as follow, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country or territory.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a university in the United Kingdom by the time their application is submitted.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
Furthermore, applicants are required to meet the Chevening English language requirement as well as apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15th of July, 2021.
The following documents are required for the application of the Chevening UK Government Scholarships 2021/2022:
- Education documents (copies of your certificates and/or transcripts)
- Two reference letters
- A short biography that tells Chevening more about you
- Passport/national ID
3rd of November, 2020.
Applicants who are eligible and interested in participating in the Chevening UK Government Scholarships 2021/2022 are encouraged to visit Chevening official online platform via this link to apply and for more information.
CHECK OUT: Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 for Professional in their Mid-career (Funded) | APPLY NOW