This is to inform the public about Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Junior Professionals Program 2023 for West African Women. Details about the Program are given below.
About Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Junior Professionals Program 2023
The Junior Professionals Program is an opportunity for qualified, professional women in West Africa to transform their passion for international relief and development work into a career with Catholic Relief Services.
Over a 12-month period, each Junior Professional will build core skills while working alongside experienced staff and supporting critical programs. Junior Professionals will benefit from strong mentoring and regional networking as they prepare for positions of greater responsibility with CRS.
LEARNING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Practical training: Through hands-on experience and extensive training, Junior Professionals will grow and develop their skills in project design; program management; monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning; partnership building; and operations.
Mentorship: Each Junior Professional will be paired with a mentor who will be actively involved in providing guidance, feedback and career coaching.
Customized professional experience: In addition to the core training, Junior Professionals will build their skills in a specific area related to their professional development goals, and strategically position themselves for onward positions with CRS.
Regional networking: All Junior Professionals will be part of the regional community of practice that will share successes, challenges, and lessons learned from their work.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Junior Professionals Program Benefit
CRS prides itself on growing and supporting female professionals. The Junior Professionals Program, with its emphasis on training, mentorship and hands-on experience, is an extension of that commitment.
Participants who successfully complete the program will be equipped to apply for onward positions in program management, program quality, business development, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning, or operations. Hover over the pictures below to hear from some of the talented women who advance CRS’ mission each day.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Junior Professionals Program Program Eligibility
We seek diverse and aligned candidates and welcome people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
- Master’s degree in related field (e.g. Economic Development, Agriculture, Health, Business, Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain)
- Received Master’s degree within 24 months of program start date (Oct. 2023)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship, practicum, volunteer or paid work)
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in the official business language of the country (French or English)
- Citizen of a participating country (see above)
- Excels in collaborative multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time)
- Willingness to be based in field offices outside of the capital city during JPP program year and after program completion
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Agile, proactive, resourceful, and results-oriented
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
All applicants to the Junior Professionals Program must apply online, following the three simple steps outlined below. Before completing the online application, candidates should review the eligibility requirements and prepare a motivation letter. That addresses factors influencing sustainable development in Africa. Please visit the FAQs for additional information and instructions.
Prepare a motivation letter
Complete the online application
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 30 June 2023.
The applications for the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Junior Professionals Program must be submitted by 30 June 2023. Open this link for more details about the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Junior Professionals Program 2023.
- The Village Capital Innovation for Ecosystem Restoration Africa 2023 Accelerator Program
- EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship 2023
- UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2023