Applications are now opened for the Cascador Program 2020. The Cascador Program 2020 is an intensive, deep examination of people’s interpersonal skills and business plans. The Program will take place on the Lagos Business School Campus from Nov 9 to 13, 2020. Cascador’s main aim is to aid mid-stage entrepreneurs to grow their businesses by working with successful American and Nigerian entrepreneurs. At the end of the Cascador Program 2020, all candidates will be a lot more effective at fundraising, scaling their business, and also their team to a greater height.
About the Cascador Program 2020
The process begins before the on-site program and will continue for six months afterward:
- Personal Development is the basis of professional growth. Before the program, applicants will be requested to complete a questionnaire that will report their personality type. They will have a personal, one-hour video session before the program to interpret their report and discuss how their personality type can work best with people of other styles.
- You will be requested to submit your business history and Future plan before the program. Their history and plans will be discussed with faculty by video before the program, this way the faculty can identify what aid and resources will be needed.
The Cascador Program 2020 will put its focus on candidates and their businesses with personal interviews and reviews. The daily topics include:
- Day 1: Increase self-awareness, leadership skills, and high-performance team building.
- Day 2: Clarify the problem and the opportunity that your business addresses.
- Day 3: Sharpen plan to scale
- Day 4: Enhance your ability to raise funds.
- Day 5: Pitch your enhanced business strategy to a panel of experts.
- The Cascador Program 2020 is open to mid-stage entrepreneurs with at least two years of operation and revenues from sales of $50,000/year or >$250,000 of capital.
- Applicants must embrace giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Participation for the Cascador program 2020 must be limited to 12 entrepreneurs.
How to Apply for the Cascador Program 2020.
All interested applicants for the Cascador Program 2020 are advised to pay a visit to email@example.com for further inquiries on how to complete their various applications.
The Cascador Program of 2020 is totally free. Accommodation is provided at a hotel near the Lagos Business School. However, selected applicants will be requested to make the provision of a refundable deposit to secure their place. The deposit will 100% refunded when candidates attend the program. Also, promising applicants for the Cascador Program 2020 will enable interviewed by video.
All applicants for the Cascador Program 2020 are requested to ensure their various applications are completed and submitted on or before August 30, 2020.
For more details about the award, visit this link.
CHECK OUT: Kuongoza Mentorship Program 2020 for Women and Girls in Africa, Middle East and South Asia | APPLY NOW