This is to inform the public about the Canon Nigeria Women in Sales Trainee Program 2023. Details about the Scholarship are given below.
Table of Contents
About the 2023 Canon Nigeria Women in Sales Trainee Program
Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
The Women in Sales Internship Program seeks talented female final-year students or recent graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in sales. The interns will be placed within Canon’s Regional Sales Office in Lagos, Nigeria, and will take on active roles with sales responsibilities.
The internship will be supported by a structured one-year development program, including facilitator-led training, on-the-job learning, online learning, and mentoring.
To be eligible for the Women in Sales Trainee Program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a final-year female student or a recent graduate interested in a sales career
- No previous experience required
- Possess a driving license (preferred)
- Be available to work five days a week
- Have a good command of English
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Be a problem solver, willing to work hard in a dynamic environment
- Be a team player capable of working with deadlines
- Have a good command of MS Office applications
How to Apply for the Canon Nigeria Women in Sales Trainee Program
Successful candidates will be considered for full-time employment at the end of the internship.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.