The Benue State University Makurdi in short “BSUM” Preliminary Science Programme Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is what this article is all about. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) has released its Preliminary Science Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Preliminary Science Programme Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the BSUM 2021/2022 Preliminary Science Programme Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the preliminary science programme of the Benue State University for the 2021/2022 academic session, beginning from Monday 8th November, 2021.
The preliminary science programme offers candidates admission opportunity into the following science based programmes:
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S)
- B.Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Zoology and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Pure Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics
Those seeking admission into the Preliminary Science Programme must fulfill the following conditions:
- Candidates should possess NECO/WASSCE Certificate or the GCE Ordinary level or its equivalent, with Credit Passes in at least four subjects at not more than two sittings, three of which must be in the Core Science subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology).
- Admission shall be strictly based on results submitted (Not awaiting result).
- Candidates applying for the programme with less than five (5) credits will eventually have to make-up five (5) O’level credit passes before graduating from their undergraduate programmes.
Method Of Application
Applications are available only on the online platform. Interested Candidates are to visit the Benue State University website www.bsum.edu.ng (under applications on the Benue State University portal section) click on Preliminary Science and complete the pre-registration information and submit. Once submitted, an application number will be generated, print a copy of the pre-registration form. Applicants will then proceed to any bank of their choice with the printed copy of the pre-registration form and pay a non-refundable application fee of five thousand (5,000) naira only using the generated application number.
After payment, applicants would be expected to re-visit the Benue State University portal under application and click on Preliminary Science to complete the application form and submit.
Applicants should print a copy of the completed form, attach all relevant photocopies of credentials (Payment receipt, WASSCE and/or NECO Result(s), Local Government Certificate of Origin, Birth Certificate, 3 passport photographs) then submit to the Preliminary Science office.