The BSUM Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released. Candidates who were offered provisional admission into the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM), undergraduate programmes for the academic session of 2019/2020 can now check to find out if they were offered admission.
The Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) management has released the names of the candidates who successfully got the admission into its various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the Benue state university Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now go online to check their admission status.
How to Check BSUM Admission List
All candidates can confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by making a non-refundable admission verification payment of four hundred naira (N400.00) using the e-platform via this link. https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/. Once the payment has been made, follow the process below:
- Go to the portal for BSUM admission status checking at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp.
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the submit icon to access your admission status.
All successfully admitted candidates are expected to go to the JAMB CAPS portal in other for them to accept or reject the offer.
All the successful candidates who have accepted the admission are expected to upload their documents for the online screening. The documents include:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
All candidates who were screened successfully are required to visit the Benue state university portal and print out the admission letter and go to the appropriate user charges for the courses that they were admitted for.
Candidates who have made the appropriate user charges are to wait for further directives from the university.
How to Check the Admission Status Using Jamb Portal
Students can check their admission status using the jamb portal by following the procedures stated below:
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login your Jamb profile using your username and password
- Scroll down the page, locate the admission status and click on check Admission status tab
- Select the year your examination took place and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- And finally, click on your admission status to gain access to your BSU admission status.
And with that, you can access the admission list and confirm your admission status.