Applications are now open to the Brunel Medical school international scholarship 2020. Medical school scholarships are one of the most beneficial as the monetary award is always large and goes a long way in supporting the beneficiaries of such awards. The Brunel medical school international scholarship 2020 is out and is inviting eligible candidates to take part in this award-winning program. Through the course of this article, we shall be looking into the necessary information and details concerned with Brunel medical school international scholarship 2020.
About the Brunel Medical school international scholarship 2020
The Brunel medical school international scholarship 2020 application is open for international students. The platform will also encourage medical students to broaden their clinical knowledge through medical school international awards. Ten (10) awards Will be given to present to bright students who are non-UK citizens enrolling for their medical degree (MBBS).
CHECK OUT: WAAW Foundation 2020/2021 Scholarship for African Female Student In Stem | APPLY NOW
Just so we don’t forget the give out the most important information, this brief description is all you need to know about the Brunel medical school international scholarship as it has been summarized below:
- Name of university- Brunel University, London
- Department of interest- Medical school
- Course level- Undergraduate
- Award- $30,000 in total
- Number of awards:10
- Mode of access: Online
- Nationality : international
- The award can also be done in London.
In order to take part in this program, candidates are expected to meet with some basic criteria. These involve the following:
- The applicant must not be a citizen of the UK and must show passion for studying medicine at Brunel medical school.
- The applicant must have school credentials for admission into the Brunel medical school for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Applicant must possess or demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential as written in their academic certificates
- Applicants must be willing to observe the rules and regulations of the Brunel medical school
- Applicant must be able to speak the English language very proficiently as and must also be their language of communication
CHECK OUT: Berea College International Application for Admission and Scholarship 2020 (USA) | APPLY NOW
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible for this program can go ahead to apply for the scholarship. Here’s a quick guide on the application procedure:
- To apply for this scholarship program, candidates must first have to take admission in MBBS first, after receiving an offer to study in the university, candidates now go ahead and begin the application process for the scholarship
- Candidates are also expected to meet up with the admission entry requirements of the MBBS program
- Candidates outside of the UK who want to apply must also meet with the specific English language requirements to be qualified to study at the university.
- Click on the link to APPLY NOW
The deadline for the Brunel medical school international scholarship 2020 is on the 21st of September, 2020, interested applicants are advised to register before the deadline as any application after the aforementioned date will be discarded and therefore considered ineligible for the scholarship.
For more details, visit this link.
CHECK OUT: School of Nursing Ogbomoso at Bowen University Teaching Hospital (SONOBUTH) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Sessions