The Bright Network Internship Experience UK 2020 is inviting application from individuals who have been looking forward to or want to partake in the program. In response to the challenges the world has to face due to the COVID-19, the Bright network has decided to bring together world-leading employers and top educators for a series of three-day virtual experiences.
About the Bright Network Internship Experience UK 2020
The 2020 Bright Network Internship Experience UK program is open to students and graduate who just graduated, and it would serve as a key, opening opportunities to discover new career paths, meet employers and boost your employability. Be proactive this summer and begin your application to one of the streams today. The experiences are virtual, so you do not have to worry about where you are (can be completed online from anywhere). The first experience begins on the 29th of June. Each of the three-day programmes runs over the following three-week period.
CHECK OUT: HNG 7.0 Internship Programme | APPLY NOW
Eligibility of the Program
- The Bright Network Internship Experience UK 2020 is available to any student or recent graduate who is interested.
- Applicants are expected to be 18 and older to participate in the program
- It does not matter where, or which university you attend, you are free to apply for the program. All that is required of you is a bright network membership which is totally free, and you can complete when your application begins.
Benefits of the Program
On each of the following experiences, participants will benefit from the following:
- An overview to the sector
- Established project work to give you an idea of what you’d do on an internship;
- You would be offered A certificate on completion which you can attach to your CV and LinkedIn.
- insight, support and guidance coming from the firms and graduates of the program during the internship;
- Reaction on your presentation and top tips to improve yourself
- Sector-Focused skills workshop brought to you by leading employers
- Networking occasions with your cohort of internship experience participants;
How to Apply
There are internship experiences in a total of six sectors, they all possess unique programme and employers involved. Just follow one of the links stated below to begin.
- Internship Experience UK – Investment Banking ( open this link)
- Internship Experience UK – Technology (open this link)
- Internship Experience UK – Business, Operations & Marketing (open this link)
- Internship Experience UK – Finance & Professional Services (open this link)
- Internship Experience UK – Consulting (open this link)
- Internship Experience UK – Commercial Law (open this link)
The Bright Network Internship Experience UK 2020 cannot wait to have you, so do not hesitate to apply for the program and get enlightened more than ever.
The application deadline for the program varies. No specific date is given for the program.
Follow this link for more details about the Bright Network Internship Experience UK.