The Bowen University First Semester Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced by the management of the institution, and can now purchase the form.
Bowen University Resumption Date
Students and staffs of the institution are to be notified that the resumption for the commencing first semester of the 2020/2021 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
- Fresh students are requested to resume immediately on Monday, 30th November 2020. They are required to be on campus in other to receive lectures physically throughout the period of the semester. In other words, they would be on campus before and after the Christmas/New Year break till the end of the semester.
- All Electrical/Electronic and Mechatronics Engineering students are expected to resume and receive their lectures on campus for the whole semester. In other words, they would be made available on campus before and after the break of Christmas/New Year.
- All the students in their final year are expected to resume on campus physically for their course registration, lectures, and practicals by Monday, 9th November 2020. In this period, they would be expected to write up their practical examinations (Part A) before going for the Christmas/New Year break.
- Immediately after the Christmas/New Year break, all the final year students would be expected to remain in their home for virtual lectures and Part B of their examinations.
- 400 level students that are in Agriculture are required to commence their one-year practical starting from 9th November 2020. They are all required to report to for briefing in the College of Agriculture, Engineering, and Science on Monday 9th November 2020.
- All the Medical students are expected to follow the date as announced by the College of Health Sciences.
- Starting from Monday, 9th November 2020; 200, 300 level students and 400 level Law students would be required to remain their respective homes for the course registration and virtual learning that would hold till after Christmas/New Year break. Similarly, they would all be expected to resume on campus after the Christmas/New Year break for lectures and examinations physically to commence.
Bowen University Resumption Date for Basic Clinical & Basic Medical Health Sciences
The Director of the student’s Support service is pleased to communicate the approval of the management for the under-listed levels to begin as stated below.
- MB;BS 2019 Clinical Set (400 A): 1st November 2020
- MB;BS 2020 Clinical Set (400 B): 1st November 2020
- MB;BS (Pre-Clinical) Level 200: 9th November 2020
- Nursing Science (Pre-Clinical) Level 200: 9th November 2020
- Physiotherapy (Pre-Clinical) Level 200: 9th November 2020
Students are required to send an official email to this email address [email protected] to confirm if they would be resuming. The subject of the email is expected to read MATRIC NO – LEVEL – PROGRAMME (e.g. CHS/018/1234-400A-MB;BS). Students of the institution are encouraged to send the email 24 hours before returning to school.
All students are expected to be cleared for resumption are to, in light of the strict COVID-19 safety guidelines, resume with the following, failure of that would lead to the denial of entry into the University.
- At least, two (02) face shields
- At least, five (05) cream or white color nose masks
- At least, three (03) Portable hand sanitizers.
Plus, students are expected to observe all the laid down COVID-19 Pandemic protocols throughout their stay on campus. A COVID-19 Compliance Team has been put in place to monitor general compliance.