The Bowen University 15th Convocation Ceremony Schedule for Graduating Students has been announced, and graduating students of the institution are expected to be informed.
About the Bowen University 15th Convocation Ceremony Schedule for Graduating Students
Date: November 7, 2020.
Venue: University Worship Centre, Bowen University, Iwo.
The Code of Conduct of the Convocation of the university
- All graduating students are expected to maintain a high standard of personal integrity while the convocation is going on.
- The university will punish any act of immoral behavior, indecent dressing, disorderliness, or disregard to any of the rules and regulations of the university while the convocation is ongoing.
- Graduating students are expected to be modesty and embrace Godliness in their dressing during Convocation.
- Dresses with low necklines or dresses that do not cover the shoulders and armpits or trousers would not be allowed for female graduating students.
- Skirts worn on that day must be long enough to cover the knee and must not be slit above the knee of the student.
- In short, any dress that does not meet with Christian Standard and Virtues would not be tolerated
- Male graduands are required to dress formally.
- Graduands are expected to make sure that academic gowns, hoods, and caps are worn the right way.
Conduct in the Convocation Arena
The Directorate of Students’ Support Services is looking forward to informing the graduands that two invitation cards have been approved for all the graduating students. This will therefore grant parents or guardians the opportunity to partake in the convocation venue on Saturday 7th November 2020. The invitation is valid for use on the convocation date only.