If you are a successful candidate of the recent JAMB Examination, and you exceed the minimum cut off mark to study in Borno State University (BOSU), then, you should be happy to know about the Examination date for BOSU post-UTME/DE and the set-out examination date.
Table of Contents
About the BOSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The BOSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and selling to all interested candidates looking forward to applying for the award. And as an interested candidate looking forward to applying for admission expect everything you need to apply for admission into this content.
CHECK OUT: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
For UTME Candidates
All candidates who are looking forward to getting admitted to Borno state university as 100 Level are expected to apply for a change of institution and upload the SSCE result on the JAMN portal using an approved JAMB CBT centre.
For Direct Entry Candidates
DE Admission aspirants with nothing less than a Lower Credit in ND & HND or a Merit grade in NCE from a tertiary institution that is recognised can apply. They should also have at least five O’Level credits which must include Mathematics and English.
Note: You need to note that if your O’level result has not been uploaded, you would not be offered admission into any university.
How to Apply and List of Degree Programmes Available
All interested candidates are requested to apply for a change of institution on the JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into any undergraduate programs that are being offered by the university.
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B.A. Education/English
- B.A. Education/Islamic Studies
- B.A. (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- B. Sc.Public Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc. Physics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
For more inquiries about the BOSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, contact the admission officer using these numbers 07035879391, 07017999165.
How to Apply
Follow the steps stated below to begin the application for your Post UTME form Online.
- First, go to bosu.edu.ng
- Then go to the admissions menu, and click Post UTME/DE link below the applications section. Or you can access the BOSU official site via this link. https://portal.bosu.edu.ng/applications/utmeScreening.jsp.
- The enter your JAMB Registration Number to verify your application.
- Once you have verified the details, click on the “proceed” link to continue with the payment’s platform.
- Select one out of the three payment options below to proceed with making your payment
- Follow the procedures for you to generate your screening form payment invoice.
- Make your payment invoice in the bank, or you can make use of the payment gateway
- Once you have completed the payment, revisit the admission screening form page.
- Go to the admission page to complete the form.
- Fill out the provided form with all the right details, following the next button to enter your personal data, upload your passport, O’level results, choice of course and enter your JAMB result.
- Finally, make sure to confirm all your entries to be sure if they are correct.
- Once it is done, click submit.
For more inquiries about the BOSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, contact the admission officer using these numbers 07035879391, 07017999165.
CHECK OUT: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW