This is to update admission seekers about the Borno State University in short “BOSU” Direct Entry Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of the Borno State University (BOSU) has announced the release of their UTME 1st and 2nd Batch direct entry admission list for the 2020/20210 academic session. So candidates that took part in 2020/2021 BOSU Direct Entry screening exercise can now proceed to the university admission portal to check their admission status.
How to Check BOSU 2020/2021 1st & 2nd Batch Direct Entry Admission List
The Borno State University (BOSU) 1st & 2nd batch Direct Entry admission list which contains the name of candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programs of their choice in the university 2020/2021 academic session have successfully been uploaded online.
- Follow this link to view the 1st Batch BOSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Follow this link to view the 2nd Batch BOSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Those successfully admitted you are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the University website for their admission status.