A call for application is being made for the Boston Consulting Group Graduate in short “BCG” Graduate Analyst Programme 2021. Details about the programme are below.
About Boston Consulting Graduate Analyst Programme
The Boston Consulting Graduate Analyst Programme is an internship programme that will run for a period of 12-months. The programme is designed to provide opportunities to outstanding university graduates as well as young professionals to enable them to launch their careers in management consulting.
If the programme is successfully completed, an offer to begin an interesting career within the BCG as full-time Associates may be extended to high performing analysts. The commitment to Nigeria as well as nurturing great talent within who can go on to be business leaders is reflected by the BCG GAP.
To enable them to tackle their most important challenges and capture the greatest opportunities, Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and also society. BCG was founded in 1963 and was the pioneer of business strategy. Today, BCG helps its clients by enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, driving bottom-line impact as well as transformation-inspiring complex change.
Industries: Private equity and principal investment, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Medical devices & technology, Public sector, Retail, Social sector, Technology industries, Telecommunications Consumer Products, Energy & Environment, Engineered products & infrastructure, Financial institutions, Health care payers & providers,
Applicants will work in a case team alongside talented and driven BCG-ers to deliver exceptional value to clients during the period of the one-year training. The benefits are:
- With an emphasis on training and career development, applicants will undergo a 12-month internship programme.
- Applicants will get the critical skills necessary for his/her development into a business leader.
- Opportunities for applicants to contribute to decisions and developments that shape his/her world.
- By launching your career at BCG, applicants can pivot into strategy consulting.
- Applicants will have fun during the internship programme with an amazing set of colleagues.
Note: Within the last 12 – 18 months, anybody who might have applied for a full-time or internship position with BCG may not be eligible to apply for this programme.
In order to be considered eligible for the programme, prospective applicants are required to meet certain eligibility requirements which are stated below:
- Be a citizen and is expected to be residing in Nigeria.
- The applicant must be a graduate of any Nigerian University and is expected to have no more than three years of full-time working experience.
- The applicant’s minimum bachelor’s degree is expected to be 2:1 in any discipline (achieved or predicted). Applicants should take note that they are needed to submit all university transcripts, academic statements, and degree certificates.
- Fresh graduates from Nigerian Universities who are eligible for the NYSC service year which is mandatory are eligible for the application. These groups of applicants is however needed indicate on their CV/cover letter if they are yet to begin the NYSU scheme, called up or if they are currently serving.
Prospective applicants who fulfill the eligibility requirements as stated above and are interested in benefiting from this programme are required to submit their application on or before the stipulated deadline.
The application will close on Saturday 7th November 2020.
To apply, visit the application website via this link
For more information, use this link to visit the official website