Bond university vis inviting all interested candidates to apply for the International Leadership Scholarship 2020, the scholarship is opened to international students from different parts of the world. In this post, we are going to give you all the details you need to know about the categories Bond University International Leadership Scholarship 2020.
About Bond University International Leadership Scholarship 2020
The Bond University International Leadership Scholarship is offered to both undergraduate and postgraduate students who have exhibited an outstanding experience in leadership and involvement to the community, these students must also have a partial fee tuition remission scholarship. The scholarship is awarded based on academic performance, outstanding leadership and achievements in the community.
Availability and Value of the Award
Every year, a specific number of scholarship awards are given to international students beginning their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the bond university. All successful recipients of the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship will be awarded AUD$10,000 tuition remission. The sum will be paid in instalment, half by half in the first 2 study semester of the recipient.
Applicants will be selected for the scholarship based on their academic performance, qualification from their countries and their supporting statements. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
To be eligible for the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship 2020, you must hail from any of the following countries:
- South Africa.
- Hong Kong.
- Republic of Malaysia.
- Sri Lanka.
- Province of China.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Viet Nam.
- Russian Federation.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
- New Guinea.
Only undergraduate and Postgraduates who wish to acquire a degree in the following fields can apply for the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship.
- Actuarial Science.
- Architecture and Built Environment.
- Business and Commerce.
- Communication and Creative Media.
- Health Sciences.
- Hotel and Tourism.
- International Relations and Humanities.
- Social Sciences.
- Psychology and Counselling.
Master of Professional Psychology, Master of Psychology (Clinical), the Bond Medical Program, Doctor of Physiotherapy and Study Abroad and Exchange Programs are not considered to be eligible for the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship.
- To be eligible for the Bond University International Leadership Scholarship, you must meet up to the criteria stated below
- You must first submit the Bond University Online Application form to apply for any of the eligible courses.
- As an undergraduate applicant must have at least ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 or any other equivalent. Postgraduate applicants must have a commendable undergraduate result.
- You must have proof of your leadership skills, initiative and services offered to your Institution or community. Click here for the format to present your evidence. The file must be attached and submitted with your scholarship application form.
- Complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form which must be submitted before the deadline indicated.
- You must not be an existing student of the university.
Though, if you are studying English at the University college as packaged offer you can apply if interested.
How to Apply
Before applying for the scholarship, you must complete the Bond University Online Application Form after which you can apply for the scholarship by filling the Scholarship Application Form and submitting it to email@example.com.
Deadline for Application
- First-round closes on the 30th of June 2020 for the September 2020 semester.
- The second round closes on the 23rd of August 2020 for the September 2020 semester.
- The third round closes on the 16th of October 2020 for the January 2021 semester.