Bishop university provides Scholarships, awards, grants, Bursaries and other financial aid for students worth roughly 7 million dollars. The funds are gotten from alumni, students, faculty, staff, foundations, private donors and cooperation. Yearly, approximately 62% of the population of these students in university gets financial assistance in one form or the other usually between $500 and $20,000.
2020/2021 Bishop’s University Scholarships for International Students
All interested candidates should view the available financial opportunity for them before applying. Bishop’s University Scholarships for International Students is divided into two major categories, which are the competitive admission Scholarships and the award and bursaries, we shall first discuss the competitive admission Scholarships.
- Competitive Admission Scholarships
The value of the competitive admission Scholarships is from $500 to $20,000 for each academic year, some of the scholarships are renewable while some are not. These scholarships can be awarded to new students or returning students. To be considered for this scholarship, you will need to complete your online application for the application and make it available by the 1st of March, all your support documents should accompany your application and they should be submitted latest on the 15th of March. Your application will be reviewed offers for the scholarship will be communicated after.
- Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships
The value of the Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships is usually at $10,000 per academic year and it is renewable for up to 3 additional years or total worth of $40,000. The scholarship is awarded to students with excellent academic performance who displays the attribute of Bishop’s fundamental values which are good citizenship, sound learning, discovery and others.
Bishop’s University Scholarships for International Students – Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship award, all interested candidates must meet up to all the requirements that are listed below. Without these requirements, no applicant will be considered for the scholarship.
- All Applicants must keep on a full status and must have a good academic record.
- Must be in a good form academically.
- Must register in full-time studies.
- All Applicants must display a financial need and must also be eligible for a particular award based on the applicant’s condition.
- Lastly, you must be a returning student, this is to say that all Applicants must have registered in the last winter semester in the school.
After meeting up to all the requirements listed above then you can proceed to work on your application for admission.
How to Apply for the Bishop’s University Scholarships for International Students
To apply for the Bishop’s University Scholarships for International Students you must follow the steps below. The application process is completely online.
- Describe what your financial need is in your situation.
- Complete each section of the online application form.
- Provide an evidence of income for parents and yourself. If you are married and do not have an evidence of income of your parents, you can provide that of your spouse.
- Submit the online application form and submit all requirements via email.
- Your application must be submitted with the supporting documents to be considered.
All interested persons that want to apply must do so latest by the 15th of April. Portal for application will close on the 15th of April.