Are you interested in joining the Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest 2022? If you are then you need to be ready to apply for the contest. Yeah, they are now inviting interested individuals to participate.
Biopage is hosting a writing contest to bring the benefits of writing to the notice of everyone. Each of the stories to be written for the contest is limited to 5,000 characters or roughly 1,000 words. You the good life has to offer or Bad, embarrassing or Freighting moments of life.
About the Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest 2022
Due to this pandemic period, since everyone has to stay at home, as a writer you should make your time at home more productive by writing down your experience of Quarantine life. You should tell stories about how your daily activities at home went, working routines, neighbours helping other neighbours and more.
You can even write about fighting the virus, a sick family member at home or hospital, treating patients as a healthcare provider, dealing with the pain of losing a friend. This moment should not just be an ordinary moment for you as a writer you need to show writing ability to be able to partake in the contest.
Prizes for the Winners of the Contest
- One winner is to receive a cash prize of $1,000
- Three runners-up can win $200 each.
Eligibility of the Contest
To be eligible to participate in the Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest 2022, you are required to meet the following Eligibility Criteria stated below:
- The award is available to individuals from anywhere, everywhere, any country, and from any single part of the world.
- Each story or one chapter if your story should contain a limited amount of 5,000 characters or makeup of one thousand words.
Criteria for selection
The winner would be determined by the quality of writing, and the votes cast by other users, likes and comments.
How to Partake/Apply
To participate in the Bio page Storytelling Writing Contest 2020 first you are required to go through the following steps:
- First register for a Bio page account. You can do that by downloading and registering via the app for Android and iOS devices)
- Complete your profile and write a bio that should introduce yourself
- Click “Update” and post your essay there. Then include a title and a picture or video. Use “writing contest” as one of the tags. Copy the post web address.
- Return to this page (https://www.biopage.com/contest) on your computer, and then click “Enter the contest”, then paste the post web address.
- Share your essays with your friends and tell them to like and comment on your essay.
With this, you have successfully entered the Bio page Storytelling Writing Contest.
January 31, 2022.
Follow this link for more details about the Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest 2022.