The Bilkent University Scholarships for International Students 2020 scholarship is now available, and interested applicants can apply for their Scholarships. This scholarship is an amazing one because it is a fully-funded scholarship that offered in turkey to students from around the world, to aid them to pursue their international Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree programs.
The Bilkent PhD holders would receive 600USD/Mon Stipend & Bilkent University Graduate scholarship holders would receive 450USD/Month Stipend. Now, there are four different types of scholarships offered by Bilkent university, and they are all fully funded for international students in Bilkent Ankara university.
CHECK OUT: MacEwan University Provost's Entrance Scholarship for International Students 2020 | APPLY NOW
About the Bilkent University Scholarships for International Students
Every single year, Bilkent University offers a lot of financial aid options and prestigious fellowship/scholarship opportunities for graduate students for different masters and PhD degree programs. Bilkent University Scholarships for International Students 2020 was designed to support outstanding international students of a dream for higher studies in Turkey. UNAM Scholarship is a fully-Funded international scholarship with the aim of supporting your MS, & PhD under the different university scholarship programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Details of the Scholarship
To be taken at Ankara, Turkey
Level of Scholarship: MS Degree programs, PhD Degree programs
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Duration of Scholarships
- MS Scholarships: (3 years)
- PhD Scholarship: (4 years)
Bilkent UNAM Scholarship Opportunities
The university offers financial aid at wide range options and prestigious fellowships and Scholarships Opportunities:
- UNAM Bilkent University President Graduate Fellowship (formerly named Bilkent UNAM Graduate Fellowship)
- UNAM Scholarship for Young Women
- Bilkent UNAM Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship from externally funded projects
- Tuition Waiver (45.000 TL/year)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support (total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Travel Support (once a year, at yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events
- Tuition waiver (34.900 TL/year)
- Monthly stipend and housing support (total of 3.000 TL / month)
- A laptop computer
- Travel support (once a year, at yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events.
- Private health insurance
Available Fields in Bilkent University
- Architecture (M.S.)
- Computer Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Industrial Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Materials Science & Nanotechnology (M.S. and PhD)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (M.S. and PhD)
- Neuroscience (M.S. and PhD)Physics (M.S. and PhD)
- Chemistry (M.S. and PhD)
- Mathematics (M.S. and PhD)
- Telecommunications and Networking (Non-thesis M.S.)
- The award is available to all countries and Turkish citizens
- BSc graduates or MSC students require at 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time application
- As a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, they encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Proof of Degree (if already obtained)
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Your CV
- Official Transcripts (most recent)
- Statement of Purpose
How to Apply
The application process is only done online. Visit this link to apply for the Bilkent University Scholarships for International Students 2020.
31st May 2020.
Follow this link for more details about the Bilkent University Scholarships for International Students 2020.