The Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020 calls out for applicants to join the dynamic software development as a C# full stack developer intern. Working with the team to develop and upgrade the software solutions in line with coding rules and norms and internal quality standards. The internship will last for a period of six months. The program will be taken at Beweis France.
Beweis has been developing innovative solutions to monitor all kinds of objects insensitive and high-value industries for over ten years. The solutions combine RFID technology ( Radio Frequency identification) and a software system that has been customized to ensure optimum traceability of object and enhanced efficiency of associated inspection processes.
About the 2020 Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program
As a Beweis C# full stack develop intern, you will be working in the fields below:
- C# with the latest versions of frameworks net.
- Microsoft visual studio 2017
- WPF (Windows presentation framework) ,XAML, XML.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity framework.
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure
- RFID( Radio-frequency identification)
- Cryptography, security etc.
- Low-level development for communication protocol implementation.
- Material interfacing: RFID printers, biometric readers.
Benefits of the Program
- A standard location in the south of France Interns will join the headquarters located in Gemenos, France.
- Compensation: £1,000 net/month + public transportation pass.
- Start-up environment in an active and innovative company, relaxed and fun office surroundings.
- There may be an opportunity for a permanent position within the software development team at the end of the internship.
Eligibility Requirements for the Program
- Applicants must be a final student of engineering or IT studies ( Master’s degree also required). Kindly take note that only final year students will be considered for the Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020.
- Applicants must have enough experience in object development.
- Applicants must have enough knowledge of the C# language skills.
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies is required of applicants of the Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020.
- Applicants for the Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020 must have an except English skills of at least C1 level to be considered
Please take note that if you’re a non-EU citizen, a visa will be needed for you to attend the Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020 in France. This process is likely to take up to three months after you have been selected to be a part of the team.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020 should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application letter to Julie LEDORRE through email@example.com.
The application deadline for the Beweis C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020 is not yet specified.
Open this link to get more info about the program.