Are you a car owner in Sokoto State? Are you looking for the best driving schools in Sokoto State? Here, in this article, you will know about the best driving schools in this state.
10 Best Driving Schools in Sokoto State Nigeria
Definitely, what You will get here are the 10 Best Driving Schools in Sokoto State Nigeria as a lot of people are looking for them.
There are a lot of driving schools in Sokoto State. Not all of them are approved by the Federal Road Safety Corps.
For you to be a certified driver, you need a school that is already government approved. In addition, it should also stand out. It must be one of the best.
Here, is a list of the best-approved school in Sokoto State. As well as their location and some contact information.
Address: No. 6 Bello Way, Bafarawa Estate Close to Main Entrance, Wamako.
Location: 500 Housing Bafarawa Estate, Sokoto, Sokoto Estate.
3. Bridgestone Driving School is One of the Best Driving Schools in Sokoto State
Address: Shop No. A2 Tsafe Road, Gwiwa Locust, Off Polo Club Roundabout, Sokoto.
Location: No. 32 Sultan Abubakar Road, Sokoto.
Located at No 4 Sultan Bello Road Along Kanwuri Area Opp Sultan Palace, Sokoto.
6. Works Driving School is Among the Best Driving Schools in Sokoto State
Its location is at Garba Muhd Road, Sokoto State.
Address: Opp Unguwan Rogo Police Station Sokoto, Sokoto State.
Location: NO. 96B Gwiwa Locust, Sokoto State.
9. Rahmah Driving School is One of the Best Driving Schools in Sokoto State
Address: Pinnacle Hotel, Tamaje Area, along Sokoto, Sokoto State.
This is another and one of the best driving schools in this state with a lot of good teachers.
How Do I Apply for a Driving License in Nigeria?
To apply for your license, you can either do it online or offline. But before then, you need to attend a driving school approved by the FRSC.
Follow the steps below if you want your driver’s license.
- First, you need to attend a driving school
- Second, you need to take your driver’s test. This test is under the supervision of vehicle inspection officers.
- Once you’ve passed your test, a driver’s certificate will be presented to you.
The next step is to apply for your driver’s license either online or offline.
- Visit their website
- Click on the DL Application. Choose New Driver’s License.
- Enter your driving test certificate number in the box and click on Validate.
- Complete your online application form once your number is validated.
- Proceed to make your payments of the online application fee. After that, print out your acknowledgement slip.
After your online steps are concluded, proceed to the office to complete everything yourself.
- You are to submit some documents. You should submit them to the BIR and VIR at DLC.
These documents include:
- Payment Slip
- Application form
- Learners permit
- Certificate from driving school
- Certificate of VIO test
- Certificate of eye test
- Birth certificate.
- Next, your biometric data will be captured.
- A temporary driver’s license will be issued to you while you want the original. This temporary license expires after 2 months.
- Go to the BIR office to pick up your official driver’s license after 60 days of your application.
Also, Check Out;
- Top 17 Best Driving Schools in Ondo State Nigeria
- Top 17 Best Driving Schools in Imo State Nigeria
- Top 9 Best Driving Schools in Katsina State Nigeria