If you reside in Niger state and you’re looking for some of the best driving schools, I can help you with that!
11 Best Driving Schools in Niger State Nigeria
Definitely, what You will get here are the 11 Best Driving Schools in Niger State Nigeria as a lot of people are looking for them.
David and Chijioke Nnamani driving school is one of the best. It is located at no.1 Kuta Road, Minna Chanchaga LGA. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00546/NGR/0015.
2. Drive Nice
Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00155/NGR/0003 and it is located opposite B. Division Niger Police Umar Maigari, Bida.
3. Epmmics is One of the Best Driving Schools in Niger State
Located at the old Nepa building Emir juncture Bosso Minna. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00153/NGR/0001.
Gilbarto’s FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00364/NGR/0009 and it is located at Tunga Market, Minna.
Located at Suleja stadium, Suleja, Gboze is one of the best driving schools in this state. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00157/NGR/0005.
6. Muking is Among the Best Driving Schools in Niger State
Located at Keteiren Wwari Road, Minna, Muking’s FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00159/NGR/0007.
Yabinyu is located at no.14 Saratu complex opposite Odukwooye quarters. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00424/NGR/0012.
Oshoka is located at the timber shed by Kwata, Suleja. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00544/NGR/0013.
9. Edumana is One of the Best Driving Schools in Niger State
Edumana is located at no.1 opposite the royal cinema near B.Division Bida, Niger state. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/01047/NGR/0018.
Dominion is located at the old barracks along Rafiri Sayi Road, Suleja. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/00156/NGR/0004.
11. Kiyakuna International Driving School is Among the Best Driving Schools in Niger State
Kiyakuna International Driving school is located at no.1 kiyakuna Haye street Sabon wuse. Its FRSC accreditation number is FRSC/01124/NG/0019.
How Do I Apply for a Driving License in Nigeria?
To apply for your license, you can either do it online or offline. But before then, you need to attend a driving school approved by the FRSC.
Follow the steps below if you want your driver’s license.
- First, you need to attend a driving school
- Second, you need to take your driver’s test. This test is under the supervision of vehicle inspection officers.
- Once you’ve passed your test, a driver’s certificate will be presented to you.
The next step is to apply for your driver’s license either online or offline.
- Visit their website
- Click on the DL Application. Choose New Driver’s License.
- Enter your driving test certificate number in the box and click on Validate.
- Complete your online application form once your number is validated.
- Proceed to make your payments of the online application fee. After that, print out your acknowledgement slip.
After your online steps are concluded, proceed to the office to complete everything yourself.
- You are to submit some documents. You should submit them to the BIR and VIR at DLC.
These documents include:
- Payment Slip
- Application form
- Learners permit
- Certificate from driving school
- Certificate of VIO test
- Certificate of eye test
- Birth certificate.
- Next, your biometric data will be captured.
- A temporary driver’s license will be issued to you while you want the original. This temporary license expires after 2 months.
- Go to the BIR office to pick up your official driver’s license after 60 days of your application.
The above-listed driving schools are some of the best in this state. As you can see they are all approved by the FRSC and are safe to learn in.
Also, Check Out;