The Berea College International Application for Admission and Scholarship 2020 is now open to interested candidates who are looking forward to applying. Students are invited to apply for this fully funded scholarship that has been made available to all individuals looking forward to undertaking a degree program at the Berea college.
About the Berea College International Application for Admission and Scholarship 2020
Berea College has always had the habit of welcoming students from different nationalities, religious faiths, ethnicities, and races. If you are an international student looking forward to studying at the College, you would surely be welcomed. The admission into the college is very competitive. And you are expected to meet the set down eligibility criteria to be considered for admission or the scholarship into the college.
About the college
The Berea college was founded in the year 1855, the university is a racially integrated Coeducational liberal arts college. The motto of the college is “God has made of one blood all people of the earth” reflects the conviction of Berea founder and ardent abolitionist, John G. Fee. The Berea’s spiritual foundation is rooted basically in the Christian faith, but the Berea is welcoming people of all faiths, or no faith at all, to take up study in a diverse campus setting. The college is committed to offering high-quality education to students with high achievements and in possession of limited financial resources.
Details of the award
Award type: undergraduate
Countries Eligible for the award: international
Number of Awards: 25
Award duration: 4 years
- There is no application fee required to apply to the college
- All international students who have been accepted by the Berea College are funded for four years of study. All international students offered the admission are asked by the university to pay a $50 and a %2,200 deposit before coming to Berea to further help with the costs for medical, emergencies, dental, or other unexpected expenses. Students are free to apply for an exception to paying the deposit if the lack the financing to do so. The balance remaining of the deposit would be returned back upon graduating from the university. Having the deposit while at the college is very essential.
- The funding provided by the Berea college includes the education cost (the equivalent of tuition) ranging up t four years. The cost of board and rooms are also completely covered for the first year.
To be eligible for the Berea College International Application for Admission and Scholarship 2020, all interested applicants are required to meet the eligibility criteria stated below. They include:
- The applicant is expected to be an international student
- Applicants are expected to show proficiency in English in order for them to participate and understand in-class lectures and discussions, read through the required texts and other materials, and complete the written and other assignments
- The applicant must be in possession of a record of amazing academic achievement and a strong sense of educational purpose.
How to apply
Applicants interested in applying for the Berea College International Application for Admission and Scholarship 2020 should click this link to begin the process for application.
30th November 2020 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
For more details about the award, visit this link.