This is to inform the general public about the Bauchi State University in short “BASUG” Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the Admission Form are given below.
The management of the Bauchi State University (BASUG) has announced the availability of its Admission Form for its Postgraduate Programmes in the upcoming 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form below.
About the BASUG 2020/2021 Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, MPA/MBA/MBF/MAF, M.A./M.Sc. and PhD programmes) in Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Following are the list of available Postgraduate programmes for admission into 2020/2021 academic session.
Faculty of Arts and Education:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arabic
- M.A. Arabic
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- M.A. Hausa
- PhD Arabic
- PhD Islamic Studies
- PhD Hausa
Faculty of Science:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Botany
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Zoology
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Medical, Environmental or Food and Industrial)
- M.Sc. Physics
- Ph.D. Microbiology (Medical, Environmental or Food and Industrial)
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Master of Accounting and Finance (MAF)
- Master of Banking and Finance (MBF)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- M.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Political Science
- M.Sc. Public Administration
- Ph.D. Accounting
- Ph.D. Business Administration
- Ph.D. Economics
- Ph.D. Political Science
- Ph.D. Public Administration
- a) Postgraduate Diploma: Minimum of one (1) Academic Session and Maximum of two (2)
- b) MPA/MBA/MBF/MAF: Minimum of one (1) Academic Session
- c) M.A./M.Sc.: Minimum of two (2) Academic Sessions and Maximum of Three (3)
- d) Ph.D.: Minimum of three (3) Academic Sessions and maximum of five (5)
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
- a. A Bauchi State University first degree, with at least Third class, in the
relevant/related subject or from any other recognized University;
- b. A HND or any other recognised equivalent qualification in the relevant/related
- c. A Professional qualification in a related discipline acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- a. Bauchi State University graduate in the relevant area with at least Second class or from other recognized University;
- b. The graduate with Third class degree and at least Merit pass PGD in the relevant area;
- c. The graduate with a minimum of Second Class Upper division degree in a non-related area together with a relevant professional qualification;
- d. Any other qualification acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- a. A graduate of Bauchi State University in the relevant subject with a minimum of Second class or from other recognized university with at least a 2.75 CGPA on the scale of 5.00;
- b. A Graduate with Honour degree and an appropriate PGD with at least Upper Credit pass;
- c. A HND holder from any recognized institution with at least Credit pass and at least an Upper Credit pass of PGD in the relevant areas.
- a. A Bauchi State University graduate or from other recognized University and having Academic Master’s degree appropriate for the proposed area of study;
- b. Candidate may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding one academic session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- a. All interested candidate should visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng and follow the instruction for making payment;
- c. All interested candidates for Postgraduate programmes should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) to BASUG;
- d. After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.