“Avatars in Facebook”. By now, you probably should have heard about the latest interesting new cartoon Avatar feature on Facebook. This feature is truly amazing, and I would be surprised if this feature is new to you, as a Facebook account owner because so many people are already using it, and by now, you probably should have seen it or heard of it.
Avatars in Facebook Review
Well if you have not heard of it, then it should be no cause for worry as I would be giving you everything you need to know about the features in this content below.
To start with, what is Facebook Avatar? Interesting question, in case you asked the question, a Facebook avatar is a new feature that the social media giant created to help their account owners create cartoon versions of themselves.
This feature is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and apple’s Memoji feature. During the first period of its launch, Facebook made it available in several countries including the United States and Australia. And over time, they extended the features to India and other parts of the world. Now almost everyone can create their own Facebook avatar.
How to Use Facebook Avatar in 2021
Facebook did not just create the avatar feature for nothing, they created it to carry out some fun and interesting task which I would be stating below. Facebook avatar uses includes the following:
- Basically, it serves as an Emoji, so you can make use of it to comment on a post, plus it even gives a better expression than Emoji does.
- Facebook account owners can make use of it as their profile picture or cover photo, using the different poses Facebook created for it.
- You can use it to send stickers to your friends on the platform
- And another interesting thing that Facebook added is the Facebook avatar celebration. Facebook always add some interesting new design for any special upcoming holiday.
More updates to Avatars in Facebook are still on their way, so in case you think this is all of it, then think again.
How to Create or Make a New Facebook Avatar
Creating a Facebook Avatar is a piece of cake, plus it is fun because you would be given the option of choosing several designs for your avatar which is awesome. So steps on how to create your avatar include:
- First, you need to access the Facebook avatar app and to do that you need to
- Open your Facebook app on your Android or iOS device
- Then, click on the “three horizontal lines” at the top left
- Scroll down the page and click on see more.
- Among the new options, you should find the Avatar icon, click it to enter.
- Once you are in, it is time to start the settings
- Once you have located the Facebook avatar app click on “Get Started”
- After that, you would start the creation by selecting your preferred skin tone and then click next
- Select your preferred hairstyle for your avatar. You can choose to make it Short, Medium Or Long and the colour for your hairstyle is also your choice.
- Select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Next, select the eye shape and colour you prefer.
- Next, choose the eyebrow shape and colour.
- You also get the opportunity to add your glasses for your avatar, that if you want to.
- Select your preferred nose and mouth.
- Next, select the beards and colour of the facial hair.
- Next, choose the body shape you prefer.
- Now select the outfit of your avatar.
- Click on Next and then Done.
And with this, you have successfully created a Facebook avatar. There is more to the Facebook avatar, and you would discover them as you go deep into making use of Facebook avatar especially during a holiday.