The Auchi Polytechnic Resumption Date for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out, and students of the institution who are interested in the date for resumption can check the date below.
All part-time and Regular students of the Auchi polytechnic are to be informed that the authorities of the institution have set out a date for the continuation of the 2019/2020 academic session following the easing of the restriction placed on movement and academic activities by the federal government. Students concerned are to take note of the resumption date given below in the notice released by the above-named institution.
Auchi Polytechnic 2021 Resumption Date Notice
Sequel to the Press Statements made by both the Edo State Government and the Federal Ministry of Education, the Management of Auchi Polytechnic,Auchi wishes to announce the resumption of academic activities in the institution for Monday, 1st February, 2021. This is however, subject to any directive that may be issued by the Government or Supervisory Agencies.
Consequent upon this notice, all staff and students are to resume academic activities on the above stated date and observe FULL COMPLIANCE with COVID -19 pandemic standard precautions, guidelines and protocols as provided by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC). This is to forestall the spread of Corona Virus and ensure a safe, secure and sustainable environment for academic activities.
The measures include among others:
- Regular washing of hands or use of Hand Sanitizers in offices, classrooms, laboratories and other strategic places;
- Compulsory use of face mask/face shield;
- Ensuring social distancing in offices, classrooms, laboratories etc;
- To check or submit yourself to temperature measurement;
- To self-isolate yourself when the body temperature is high with manifestation of symptoms of Corona Virus;
- Report any suspected case of Corona Virus immediately to the Director of Medical Services at the Cottage Hospital, Auchi Polytechnic, for urgent referral to the nearest testing/isolation centre
- In addition, all categories of staff are strongly advised to limit the number of visitors they receive in their offices to the barest minimum.
All Deans, Directors, Heads of Departments and Units, Ag. Chief Security officer, President of the Students’ Union Government and other stakeholders are requested to bring the contents of this circular to the attention of all the staff and students under them for strict compliance, please.
The Management of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, has a Committee on observation/implementation of COVID-19 guidelines and protocols in the institution. All and sundry are encouraged to comply fully with the COVID-19 pandemic preventive measures, as Management will not hesitate to sanction staff and students who disregard these protocols.
Finally, it is the prayer of Management that neither staff nor students of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, will contract the deadly Corona Virus.
Please, be guided accordingly.
Dr. G. E. Ihionkhan