This is to inform the general public about the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Auchi Polytechnic has released its Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME Form Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Auchi Polytechnic 2021/2022 Post UTME Form
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their first choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME using the following guidelines:
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) naira only as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng/apply-now to complete the online application form after making payment (N2000.00) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at https://auchipoly.edu.ng/ap/page_id181/apply-now/ and click on Admissions 2021/2022 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as a password preferably. DO NOT USE THE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic website and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the Polytechnic website to complete the online application process. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility Clearance Form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES WILL BE BETWEEN 24 JANUARY, 2022 TO 3 FEBRUARY, 2022. EXAMINATION TIME TABLE WOULD BE DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE A WEEK BEFORE THE TIME.
Note: ALL PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE TO COME TO THE SCREENING VENUE WITH THEIR MOBILE DEVICES (ANDROID PHONE, TABLET, (E.T.C) FULLY CHARGED BATTERY AS YOU MAY BE SCREENED USING THEM.