This informs the public about the ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program 2023 for early-stage fintech and TalentTech companies. Details about the Program are given below.
About ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program 2023
Techstars accelerators have one goal: to help entrepreneurs succeed. During each three-month program, we surround companies with the best mentors and an unrivaled network of corporate partners, investors, and alumni.
We provide funding and fundraising opportunities, workshops, and curated resources, not to mention countless moments where you can learn from your peers. It’s a proven model that’s helped build thousands of successful companies, all over the world.
- $99.9B accelerator cumulative market cap
- $1.0M avg. first raise post program
- 20 graduate 1B$+ Companies
- 4,200+ active accelerator mentors
- They fund all type of startups, working in most in most verticals, using any type of business models. Do keep in mind, however, that their focus is on startups rather than small businesses.
- unfortunately, at this time they are not financially supporting any event outside of Techstars.
- they provide financial support to organizations committed to increasing diversity in entrepreneurship.
ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program 2023 Application
For those interested in ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program 2023, Open this link to sign up and start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 14 June 2023.
Open this link for more details about the ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program 2023.
- YALI Mandela Washington Fellowship Program 2024
- IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023
- The Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Fellowship 2023