The Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education in short “AOCOED” Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is out and available to interested candidates. To this effect, suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to start their application for the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) admission screening form.
Table of Contents
About the AOCOED Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Applications of suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) 3-years Regular NCE Programme of the 2020/2021 Academic Session. With the application for the AOCOED Post, UTME screening form for 2020/2021 Academic Session made available, interested, and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
In order for candidates who are interested in gaining admission into Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED), they are required to meet certain eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria and requirements are as follows:
- Candidate must possess four (4) Credits in relevant subject for their preferred programme of study in WAEC, NECO or GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalents, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Note that some courses may require Pass in Mathematics.
- Candidate must have participated in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above
Candidates who indicated the AOCOED as their first or second choice are eligible. Furthermore, candidates who did not indicate the College as their choice of institution but wish to study in the College are eligible to apply
How to Apply
Suitably qualified and interested candidates are to pay the sum of three thousand (3, 000.00) Naira only for the Post UTME registration to be paid into Acct Number (1130036572) using the AOCOED Remita platform at any Zenith Bank Branch in order to be given a PIN for their Online Registration. OR
Prospective candidates are to follow the instructions below to pay for their Post UTME Online
- Go to AOCOED official online platform at aocoed.edu.ng.
- At the header menu, click on “Student Services” and select Application Portal from the dropdown menu
- Proceed to input the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration Number
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Note that the Telephone number and email address of the potential candidate must be active
- Click on “Proceed”
- On the next page, a Transaction Reference number, as well as the candidate’s personal information, will be displayed
- Candidates are to select “Pay Now” to be redirected to the secure Remita Web pay platform in order to pay your application fees using your bank’s ATM card. Proceed to enter your card details
After successful payment, you will be redirected back to the AOCOED application portal. Note that a transaction message will be sent to your email, hence the need to use your personal and active email address and telephone number
Online Registration Process
- After successful payment return to AOCOED Application Portal via www.aocoed.edu.ng, locate the Header Menu at the top of the page, and follow the instructions below:
- Click on “Student Services”
- Proceed to select “Continue Application” which takes you to a Login Screen, hence;
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening, input your “JAMB Registration Number” and your “Surname” to login to the AOCOED Online application platform to complete your application
- If you applied for PART-TIME NCE or PRELIMINARY, use your “Application Number” and your “Surname” to login to the AOCOED Online Application Platform to complete your application.
- After successful login, a form would be presented for you to input the following necessary details:
- Personal Details
- O’ level Details
- Passport Photograph not more than 20kb (JPEG)
After carefully providing all the necessary information, click on “Submit” to submit your application. On submission of your application, you are required to print the generated copy of your application as this is your Application Form.