The Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture in short “AOCAY” HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and all interested candidates can now purchase the form. Expect the requirements and available courses below.
Table of Contents
About the AOCAY HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The management of the Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture is now offering for sale the application form for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AOCAY HND Courses
The following Higher National Diploma courses are available for study at AOCAY:
- Higher National Diploma in Agric. Extension & Management (HND AEM)
- Higher National Diploma in Animal Health Technology (HND AHT)
- Higher National Diploma in Animal Production Technology (HND APT)
- Higher National Diploma in Crop Production Technology (HND CPT)
- Higher National Diploma in Fisheries Technology (HND FIT)
- Higher National Diploma in Home & Rural Economics (HND HRE)
AOCAY HND Admission Requirements
Below are the requirements for HND Admission.
- Possess at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE/SSCE/NECO, at a maximum of two sittings.
- Possess a good credit grade at the National Diploma level in areas that are relevant.
- Provide proof of Industrial Attachment Training (IT) from any organization.
- Proof of one-year post-graduate experience.
- Make provision for proof of ND JAMB admission letter.
How to Apply
Candidates are expected to generate Invoice receipts from the portal of the college and present it to Zenith Bank Plc, Gboko for payment into BIRS E-bills and then collect an application PIN to complete the online application form.
Candidates are expected to go to the 2019/2020 registration portal at http://application.aocay.edu.ng/start.php and then make an online payment using the Debit, Master, visa or verve Card and then confirm the success of the payment for the completion of the online application form.
- Candidates are required to fill a pre-application form online Then make the payment at the bank before finalizing the application online.
- Candidates would be required to select the course they wish to apply for and then fill in their surname, other names, phone number, and select or create a password on the pre-application form. Note: The password you choose would be needed after the payment in other to enable you to log in and then complete your application. Before making you make your payment write down your password in a place you can easily retrieve it or use a password you would not forget.
- After completing the filling of the form and submitting the pre-application online, an invoice would be generated to present at the bank to make your payment for the application.
- After the payment, you would be expected to go to the school’s website in other to complete your application.
- Applicants are to come along with the printed forms on the screening day that will be announced by the AOCAY Management.
- Click start a new application icon below to fill the pre-application form or click on continue application button after you have successfully made the payment at the bank to fill and print the application forms.
- For more information, call 08061346583
Payment Method: AOCAYS would only accept online payment making use of Master card and Verve Card.
Screening Date: the screening of candidates for admission into Akperan orshi college of Agriculture, Yandev for the 2020/2021 session for HND programmes would be texted and emailed to all the candidates.
Closing Date: 29th January 2021.
For more support, call 07031245771, 08071119766 or Logon to www.aocay.edu.ng for more information.