The ANU Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship 2020 is open to individuals that are looking forward to undertaking a program at Australian National University. The University would be offering an award of $5000 to those who receive admission offers to honours in science and is focused in chemistry. This award would stand as a big opportunity for those science students who are looking forward to studying in Australia.
About the 2020 ANU Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship
This Scholarship is different from what you expect, it is to assist students enrolled in the honours year of an undergraduate degree offered by ANU college of science, with full attention in Chemistry as a course to be studied Full-time.
Details of the Award
Deadline for application: 15th of December, 2020
Countries eligible for the award: international
Award type: undergraduate
Award value: $5,000 per annum
Number of awards: not stated
Subject Eligibility: Chemistry Honours
Award sponsors: Australian National University
To be taken at: Australia
Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship
All candidate looking forward to the ANU Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship 2020 are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria. They include:
- Interested candidates must be an international candidate
- The award is available for undergraduate courses that the Australian national university offers
- All applicants looking forward to the award must hold a full-time undergraduate degree offer at the Australian National University.
- Candidates must be in possession of a high school certificate or a result similar to that
- Must receive an admission offer to honours in science, focusing mainly of chemistry
- Must obtain a GPA of 6.00 or above out of 7.00 across units of Chemistry or cognate courses
- The requirement for the English Language: all interested applicants are required to provide proof that they meet the Australian National University’s minimum English Language proficiency
How to Apply for the Award
There is no separate application since students are considered automatically due to the fact that they meet the eligibility criteria or condition set out under the eligibility section.
Document required: all interested applicants are to submit a CV, academic certificates, and a transcript with their application attached.
Also, to be eligible for the ANU Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship 2020 you are required to meet the general requirement of the university.
15th of December 2020.
Follow this link for more details concerning the scholarship.