ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020 is inviting applications from eligible candidates who are academically qualified. The ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship is for candidates who have a desire to enrol in a degree program at the university for the 2020/2021 academic session. The educational award aims to provide financial help to talented and ambitious students who wish to pursue a degree program of any discipline in Australia.
About the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020
The Australian National University (ANU) will offer 200 awards in 2021. The awards to be offered known are what are known as ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship. ANU intends to attract a diverse range of high calibre international to enrol in any undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs that are offered at the university.
About Australia National University
CHECK OUT: University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowships 2020-2021 in Medicinal Chemistry/Chemical Biology | APPLY NOW
ANU was founded in 1946 and it is one of the world’s most highly respected universities. ANU is the only university to have been created by the parliament of Australia. The university is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities and also one of the most selective institutions of higher learning in the world. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs through its seven colleges.
As students study at ANU, they have the opportunities to access the careers center that will help them to kick start their career. ANU opens doors both nationally and internationally with a high rate of graduate employment. The university also provides postgraduate study opportunities.
The awards for this scholarship is divided into six categories, we will be giving you the awards according to their categories:
- Undergraduate International applicants: worth up to $25,000
- Postgraduate International applicants: worth up to $15,000
- International applicants from South Asia Region: worth up to $25,000
- International applicants from South-East Asia Region: worth up to $25,000
- International applicants from Middle East and Africa Region: worth up to $25,000
- International applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB): worth up to $20,000
The scholarship award is open to prospective applicants who:
- Must be an international student and is currently residing inside or outside Australia
- Must have received an offer of admission for a coursework program (undergraduate or postgraduate) to commence in semester 1 2021 (graduate certificates exclusive).
- Must be self-funded for fee purposes and is expected to be a full fee-paying student (this means that the student is not a recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or an organization.)
CHECK OUT: Douglas College Scholarship and Awards for International Students 2020 | APPLY NOW
For regions specific awards, applicants must be a citizen of any of the regions defined below:
- South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
- South East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
- Middle East & Africa: Any African country; Bahrain; Iran; Iraq; Jordan; Israel; Lebanon; Kuwait; Palestine; Oman; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Qatar; United Arab Emirates; Syria; Turkey, Yemen.
- Are expected to have completed their International Baccalaureate to be enable them eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
Selection for the scholarship will be made based on the applicant’s ability to meet the eligibility criteria and also based on the academic merit of the applicant. The qualifications that are submitted at ANU for admission will be converted to the common scale which will be used to determine an applicant’s place on the merit list.
Applicants who are eligible and have multiple qualifications will be ranked according to the qualification used as an admission basis. Also, Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 7.0 scale will be used for postgraduate applicants who are eligible. While ATAR equivalent is what will be used for undergraduate applicants who meet the eligibility criteria.
There is no separate application process required for the scholarship. Applicants are automatically considered when the applicant meets with the eligibility criteria given. Applicants will be given information about their scholarship award on the day they will receive their offer to ANU.
It is important for applicants to note that scholarship offers may be given out a few days after the academic offer in case of Round 3. Applicants are to accept the scholarship offer separately from the academic offer. Further information will be provided in the applicant’s offer letter.
November 16, 2020.
To apply for the semester I, 2021, click this link
For more information, visit the official website via this link
CHECK OUT: University of Queensland PhD Top-up Scholarship 2020 (Australia) | APPLY NOW