This is to inform the public about the Anambra State Polytechnic in short “ANSPOLY” Post UTME (ND Admission) Form for 2021/2022 Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) has released its Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Direct Entry Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About The ANSPOLY Post UTME Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The management of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, ANSPOLY wishes to inform the public that the sale of application forms for admission into the various programmes of the polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has commenced.
THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED DISCIPLINES
– Agricultural Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
– Home and Rural Economics
– Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
– Agricultural Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economics and Management
4. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Computer Science and Technology
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
O LEVEL S. S. C. E. REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
1. For Science Courses/Students – Must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subjects from the following: Geography, Physics, Statistics, and Economics etc. relevant to the Course of choice.
2. For Arts – must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics /Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/ Accounting, and any other two from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice/ Secretarial Studies and any one Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
B. Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates are advised to visit: http://www.anspoly.edu.ng/portal/entry/#!tabset_0=2 generate RRR number from remita website and pay the application fee in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the polytechnic website, http://www.anspoly.edu.ng/portal/entry/#!tabset_0=2