To the general public and all interested applicants, this article will be giving you detailed information about the AMBATECH Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Admission form for the 2020/2021 session into Ambassador College of Management and Technology has been released for sale for all interested candidates.
Table of Contents
About the AMBATECH Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The management of Ambassador College of Management and Technology is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. To know the eligibility requirements, application method, and other details, keep reading.
The management of the institution requires interested candidates to meet with certain requirements before they can e considered for admission. Below are the eligibility requirements:
- Candidates are required to possess five credit passes in the WASC, GCE (O’ level), NECO, or the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) Examinations. The five credit passes required should include English Language, Literature in English, Government, Christian Religious Knowledge, and at least a pass in Mathematics.
- Candidates who have a certificate in Paralegal Studies (at credit level) with not a minimum of two years working experience in addition to four passes in GCE (O’ level) or its equivalent can be given consideration for admission.
JAMB 2020/2021 Result Requirements
The institution will accept a minimum cut- off mark of 100, candidates who score above 100 can also apply. Candidates who wish to apply for a change, of course, can change to any of the following courses:
National Diploma (ND) Programmes Available
The National Diploma Programme in Paralegal Studies will run for a total of two(2) years. Three semesters will be used for classroom work and activities in the institution while the remaining one semester will be used for supervised industrial training (IT) experience in any relevant organization. The organization may include Court, Law offices, Law Enforcement Agencies, or Development organization, etc.
The available courses include:
- Paralegal Studies
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Secretarial Studies
Method of Application
CHECK OUT: University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements and wish to apply for the Post UTME in order to gain admission into the institution can apply via this link after making the necessary payment and proceed to fill the application form. Candidates can also obtain the form at the Campus in Port Harcourt at the rate of N10,000 only.
Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The fee schedule for Port Harcourt Campus include the following:
- The tuition fee for National Diploma (ND) per semester – N40,000
- Acceptance fee to be paid once – N5,000
- Screening fee to be paid once – N2,500
Grand total amounts to N47,000
- Accommodation fees per session – N20,000 (optional)
Method of payment
Students can make the above-listed payment in full or in two equal installments. Students are to make sure that all payments are made directly into any Branch of Diamond Bank Plc Nationwide (Access Bank).
Important note: students must submit all Bank Payment Slips to the institution for the purpose of record-keeping. Cash payment cannot be made in Port Harcourt, neither can it be made in any Liaison Centre Nationwide.
The payment must be made directly into the Bank Account of the College:
- Account Number: 0050427968
- Account Name: Ambassador College Of Management & Technology
The campus in Port Harcourt conducts Post UTME interviews daily.
For further inquiry call +234 805 847 7425, or +234 805 585 7988. You can also send an email to [email protected].
Visit the official webpage for more information via this link
CHECK OUT: Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW