This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates about the Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies otherwise called “AKCILS” Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. The sale for the admission form for admission into Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies for the 2019/2020 academic session has continued.
About the 2019/2020 AKCILS Admission Form
The Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies in short “AKCILS” admission form sale which started on 2nd October 2020 but was put on hold has now commenced sale again on Monday 26th October 2020.
Suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for admission into Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies for the 2019/2020 academic session. To see eligibility, keep reading.
Candidates Eligible for AKCILS Admission Form
The management of the institution expects interested candidates to meet certain eligibility requirements before they can be considered for admission into the institution. The eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates must have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and must have met the minimum requirement of 100 points.
- Prospective applicants who did not choose the institution as their first choice during JAMB registration are to visit the JAMB office at Kano to effect the change of institution and make AKCILS as their first choice.
Candidates who are interested in applying are to purchase the Pre-NCE, Pre-Dip, Dip, and Adv Dip application forms via the College website via this link. The application forms are to obtain at the cost of N5300 only. Candidates who are applying for NCE 1 should follow the process given below:
- Correctly fill in the necessary information in the space provided with your phone number inclusive.
- Submit the form so that you can generate a payment invoice using “RR Code” so that you can make payment. Payment can be made at any bank nationwide.
- Return to the site via this link and click on “Apply online” so that you can create an online application account. You are to create the account making use of the purchased RRR code.
- Finally, along with the copies of your credentials, submit the hardcopy of your form to the Academic Office of the College.
Note: Candidates who want to apply to the College Center for Continuing Education for NCE part-time programme are required to visit this link to enable them to generate payment invoices using RRR code to buy NCE 1 or NCE 2 application form. The form can be purchased for the cost of N5,300.00.
The sale of application form will end on Friday 21st November 2020. Prospective applicants should begin purchasing the form now as the late application will not be considered.
For more information, visit the official website via this link
Ibrahim Lawal Abdullah Dakata