This is to inform the general public about the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Pre-ND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic has released the Pre-ND Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Pre-ND Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic 2021/2022 Pre-ND Admission Form
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Uwana admission into Higher National Diploma (Full/time and Part-time), National Diploma (Part-time), and Pre-national diploma have been announced. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various programmes.
– SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Library and Information Science
Office Technology and Management
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
– SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechatronics Engineering Technology
– SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Estate Management and Valuation
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
– SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
Ceramics and Glass Technology
Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Hospitality Management and Tourism
– SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
Method of Application
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website to complete the on-line Admission screening
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx
2. Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
3. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
4. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
5. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
6. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
7. Proceed to fill your details accurately