The Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced for the various available courses in undergraduate programmes. Candidates should expect details of the schedule below.
About the Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Click on the link below to see the school fees break down for the available faculties in both full and instalment payments.
How to Pay Your Fees
Candidates are expected to not make any payment to an individual, staff other than as stated below. The university will not be held liable for any wrong payments to fraudsters.
- First, go the website of the university using this URL acu.edu.ng, then locate and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal’.
- Thereafter, log in your account using the Matric number as your username and password after selecting “Students” and “Current Student” respectively.
- Then click on the instalment fee that you were looking forward to paying, or click on the ‘Pay Desired fee’ and then the amount in the provided box to make the payment online or at any Bank.
- To make the payment online, click on the pay online icon and then follow the link to make the online payment. OR
- Paying at any bank, candidates are expected to click on ‘Pay Through Bank Branch’ and then copy the RRR Number or print the RRR Number page from the platform to make the payment fee at any of the banks using the remita link of the platform.
- Once the payment is successful, the candidate is to print out the slip and submit it to the Bursary in other to obtain the official receipt.
- Pay ACU students’ assembly (ACUSA) fee directly to the association and then collect the receipt at the secretariat
- Paying using Personal Cheque would not be acceptable. Hence, cheques are not be deposited into the account of the university.
For more enquiries, on the schedule of the school fees, students are required to call ACU Bursary using these lines: 08068753469 and 08036327145.
Parents and students should note that all the fee payment is to be made via the Payment Portal of ACU Only. Go to www.acu.edu.ng and then click on ACU Payment Portal.