This is to inform the general public about the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released by the Institution’s Management. Interested candidates can now purchase the Pre-Degree Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
Table of Contents
Ajayi Crowther University 2021/2022 Pre-Degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) pre-degree and Foundation (JUPEB) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session
- The pre-Degree programme runs for a duration of one academic session. Candidates applying for a pre-degree programme must possess a minimum of three (3) credits level passes at the SSCE/ GCE Ordinary Level in not more than two sittings. Candidates who successfully complete the programme will be eligible for admission into the 100 level after retaking and passing the UTME and WAEC/SSCE NECO
– ACU PRE-DEGREE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
- Computer Science
- Information & Computer Technology (ICT)
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physic with Electronics
Pre-Degree Social & Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication & Media Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- History and International Studies
Method Of Application
– Online Application
- Create a user account, ‘Click here’ to create account
- Log in to your user’s account with the Username and Password specified during account creation
- From your account dashboard, click on ‘Fill Application Form’ icon to complete online application form
- Make payment of ₦6,000 into Ajayi Crowther University’s Ecobank Account [A/c number: 3192002268].
- Send a scanned copy of your admission form payment teller to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Offline Application
- Click here to download the Admission form
- Print out the downloaded application form and carefully complete it.
- Make payment of ₦6,000 to Ajayi Crowther University’s EcoBank Account [A/c number: 3192002268].
- Applicants are to take the payment teller to the university bursary to obtain official receipt
- Attach photocopy of the receipt to the completed application form and submit to:
Centre for Pre-degree & Foundation Programme
Ajayi Crowther University
PMB 1066, Oyo.
For admission enquiries, call 08145920637, 08104408768, 08163945354, 07060793028