Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial Programmes Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and available to every student who is looking forward to applying for it. the ABU IJMB and remedial admission form are now available to interested candidates online. Expect the requirements, and steps on how to apply from this content.
About the Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial Programmes Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session
All candidates who want to apply for the admission into the Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial Programmes for the academic session 2020/2021 are welcomed to do so.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is one advanced-level programme that is created for all candidates who are looking forward to gaining admission into any Nigerian University via Direct Entry (DE). This programme is taking place for a period of 12 months.
At the conclusion of this programme, all student who is successful in it would be admitted in ABU Zaria. The programmes would be lasting for a period of 9 months.
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
- All candidates interested in studying this programme are expected to be in possession of at least 5 credits of which mathematics and English would be included. And it would be in nothing more than two sittings using any of the subject’s combinations stated below:
- BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics
- BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics
- BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics
- All candidates who are admitted for the Basic Studies programme are expected to register for the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Admission (https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/jamb-direct-entry-registration/)
- This programme duration would be for a period of 12 months.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
- All candidates interested in studying this programme are to be in possession of at least 3 credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the subjects that is being offered by the school.
- RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
- RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
- RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- All candidates who have been registered for the remedial studies are expected to Register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects that are deficient.
- Interested candidates are also required to register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects that they are deficient.
- The candidate is also expected to register for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and acquire the minimum pass mark that is approved by the federal government and are expected to select Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice
- The programme would be taking place for a period of 12 months
How to Apply
To apply for the Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial Programmes Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session, all interested candidates are expected to:
- All candidates interested are required to acquire an “E-Transaction Pin” at the sum of N5,000.00 only in order for them to apply for the award. An additional sum of 200.00 would also be charged as Bank charges.
- The E-Transaction Pin can be acquired at either ABU Micro Finance Bank, Zaria or using a PAY DIRECT PLATFORM at first Bank PLC or any other Commercial bank that is nationwide. A Pin would be generated, printed and issued to the applicants after payment.
- Visit: sbrsabu.org website and click on the “application” link in the menu.
- Finish filling the form. Note: uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is the required format.
- Once you have finished the form, you would be presented with a print preview, just click on the “print” icon to print your form. Print a minimum of 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are expected to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, just by visiting the “Application” link again.
For more details, contact: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
CHECK OUT: Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW