The Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Eruwa has released a Notice to Students on Migration to its New Portal., and interested candidates can get more about it from this content below.
About the Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Eruwa Notice to Students on Migration to New Portal
Adeseun Ogundoyin polytechnic management is informing all candidates that an announcement notifying ND I and HND II on the migration portal. See more details below:
- Make sure all your fees have been paid on the old Portal theibarapapolytechnic.edu.ng
- Make sure you are in possession of Matric Number
- Then visit the new portal using the aope.edu.ng
- On the new portal, check and click on the Students Portal
- Log in using your matric number as your Username and make use of the default Password 12345678 (You are expected to make changes to this password later)
- Upload your Passport Photograph
- After that, you will be directed to your personal dashboard detailing your full name
- Visit the course registration to select your course
- Then submit
- Wait for your course to be approved before you decide to print.
- Note that your approval is done online and you are expected to make sure that your form is filled in the faculty, department academic affairs, and students’ affairs.
The deadline for the migration to the new portal has been scheduled on Monday 16 November 2020.
This information was passed down to students from the Directorate of Digital technology services (DDTS) Former CIDM.