This is to inform the general public about the Adeleke University Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
About the Adeleke University 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form
The Adeleke University Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released by the Institution’s Management. Interested candidates can now purchase the admission form. Expect the subject’s combinations, requirements, and how to obtain the form.
– Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
– Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
– Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
– Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
– Faculty of Law
– Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Adeleke University Admission Requirements
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualifications on resumption and before matriculation.
UTME Admission Requirements.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
How to Apply
Follow the link below to apply:
For more information, contact the Admissions Office:
- 08068202021, 08060019561, 09067023394, 09063370367