The Adeyemi College of Education Ondo in short “ACEONDO” PDE Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form below.
About the ACEONDO PDE Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Directorate of Postgraduate studies, in collaboration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), Announces the commencement of Professional diploma in Education (PDS) for the academic session of 2019/2020.
The Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, professional Diploma in Education (PDS) is a postgraduate course in Education.
Adeyemi College Ondo Professional Diploma in Education Entry Requirements & Duration
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A, B.Sc, etc)
- Master’s Degree (M.A, M.Sc)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Duration of the Programme
The duration of the programme has been scheduled for a period of one Academic Session of two semesters (applicants that are successful would be registered and inducted by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) when the programme comes to an end.
How to Apply
All the interested candidates are expected to make a payment of the sum of Fifteen Thousand (N15,000.00) naira only via the e-transact pay Outlet platform from any of the commercial banks of their choice and retrieve the PIN.
Then, go to the website of the College using this URL www.aceondo.net in other to complete the application form. (On no account should anyone makes the payment to any private Bank account).
- First, go to http//aceondo.net
- Then click on 2019/2020 Professional Diploma in Education
- Then enter your username (what you would not forget easily), email, Password and then confirm the password, and click register.
- There are basically two payment methods
Click “make payment”, and follow the on-screen instructions, enter the details of your card when requested.
You can make use of any commercial bank in the country.
- Ask to make use of the E-transact pay outlet platform to pay for the Adeyemi College of Education 2019/202- professional in Education (PDE) Application fee.
- Make a payment of the sum of N15,000.00 naira only (bank charges may apply)
- The bank would generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) in other to process the application online.
- Click on ‘My Application’ and fill the form correctly as editing would not be accepted once the application form is submitted.
- Candidates are expected to ensure that they print out the hard copy of the processed form for the application and then submit Two copies to the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies and Research (PGS&R), Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Along with the following documents:
- Academic Credentials (Results)
- Academic Transcript (To be sent directly to the Director, Directorate of Postgraduate Studies and Research, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo)
- Letter of Introduction from 3 Referees
- Payment Receipt from the registration portal
the application closing date is 26th February 2021.
For more information, call 08035618044, 08105813339, or 08150946644.