The ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is out and available to all interested candidates looking forward to the admission. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, (ACEONDO) announces application for the National Certificate Examination (NCE).
This article covers all the necessary information that will be helpful to candidates seeking admission into the ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
About the ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Adeyemi College of Education invites suitably qualified candidates for the ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Qualified candidates fall into three categories and this is based on their degree programmes and cut off mark as follows:
The following are the cut-off marks for the various degree programmes qualified for the invitation for the ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session:
- National certificate Examination (NCE) candidates who scored a minimum of 140 in the just concluded UTME.
- Degree programme candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the just concluded YTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who have a minimum of 8 points and Two (2) Merit passes in their final examination.
- Candidates who want to apply for this programme must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of the first choice when filling out their JAMB form.
- Qualified candidates who did not choose Adeyemi College of Education as their institution of the first choice and are interested in applying can do so by changing their institution of the first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to OAU, ILE-IFE) for Degree Programme, while those for NCE are to change their institution of the first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
- Direct Entry candidates are required to submit the Hard Copy of their NCE result to the Division of Admissions in the College.
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of #2,000.00 via Remita, E-transact, or any commercial bank. After payment, candidates are to CLICK THIS LINK to register for the screening exercise.
Upon confirmation of payment, candidates are to follow the following steps to apply:
- Ensure you a have an internet connection and VISIT THIS LINK TO APPLY
- Ensure you fill out the form correctly as you will not be able to back to edit any change.
- The following documents are to be uploaded to the portal:
- Clear passport not larger than 50KB in JPEG or JPG format. No glasses or veil allowed.
- SSCE (WAEC/ NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are advised to be very careful when filling out their SSCE results as any wrong information entered will lead to automatic termination of admission.
- Ensure you fill out the forms completely and do a thorough cross-check before submitting it.
- You may submit the form after crosschecking thoroughly.
- Proceed to print out your Post UTME screening slip.
Qualified candidates would be contacted in due course. It is very important that candidates provide an active email address and phone number as these are the media through which they will be contacted.
DEADLINE for APPLICATION is on Sunday, the 5th of December, 2020.